Rant/Things People Do Ideas?

Riley Owen

That Aussie Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So on my channel I do comedy rants and things people do... type of videos. Do you guys have any good ideas for what I can do next? I'll be sure to credit your name in the beginning of the video and description :)

Thank you :)

Reactions: ItsMegan2

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
For me i get annoyed with people who spam those 'inspirational quotes' (when there stupid ones ) and chain letter pics on facebook so if ya haven't ranted on that it might be a swell idea especially if it happen to you as well

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
People who cut you off while driving and then wave thinking that makes it ok. Or they cut you of when driving and then give you the finger.. so double insult.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The way it's now cool to wear 'Geek' T shirts. I see all these cool girls (way out of my league) wearing Geek T shirts and making it cool. No! It's not cool. I'm not cool, I'm a proud geek who spends his pathetic time making cheap Youtube videos haha. That's perhaps something you could rant about. (If you or anyone you know wears one of those T shirts ignore everything you have just read. I apologise sincerely, haha.)

Aaayron

Pokemaster in the making here people!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I get annoyed by those people spamming their channels on comments on vids of popular youtubers/those videos telling you "How to Grow Your Youtube Channel" always starting off with"I know a lot of you will ignore this" or "If I just get 1 person to read this whole thing, it would be a miracle" or even just the basic ones like "PLLLLZZZ SUUB TO MEEEEE I SUBB BACK", " sub 4 sub ", and etc. thinking it will actually get people to sub to them. It's gotten pretty annoying. Look at me. I'm small as heck on youtube and I don't do anything like that.

Jenae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know if you've done this one yet, but when people put hashtags ON EVERY SINGLE WORD. Like,
#hey #i'm #bored #k #bye.
Annoys me. A lot.

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The way it's now cool to wear 'Geek' T shirts. I see all these cool girls (way out of my league) wearing Geek T shirts and making it cool. No! It's not cool. I'm not cool, I'm a proud geek who spends his pathetic time making cheap Youtube videos haha. That's perhaps something you could rant about. (If you or anyone you know wears one of those T shirts ignore everything you have just read. I apologise sincerely, haha.)
LOL! The geek glasses and shirt is actually my new trademark for my youtube channel, but hey I'm a geek and I wear those things because I really am such a teacher pet and I'm weird... = Geek! lol

Reactions: Mark Hewitt

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
LOL! The geek glasses and shirt is actually my new trademark for my youtube channel, but hey I'm a geek and I wear those things because I really am such a teacher pet and I'm weird... = Geek! lol
Haha, as long as you have the geek credentials. Good look with your channel and future vids.

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should do a video on things teachers do! Those are always fun videos!

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I make these exact type of videos so i'm not going to give away any of my video idea's haha look around you man draw out the sheer despise for humanity what has happened to you personally what have you observed brain storm from that i'm sure you can get a few ideas rolling