Advertisement Rankify YouTube: Get MORE VIEWS WITH SEO! - "Philip's course is the best investment I've ever made"

AzGarot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Philip, I bought your Advanced Guide last night, still didn't have a chance to go through all of it but I managed to go through half the lessons in one go. It's really well put together, a lot of info there.

I gotta say it's worth every penny, to be completely honest, it's pocket change (thanks for the Yttalk coupon discount!) for the massive amount of information. Thank you for an awesome guide, I am positive that it's gonna go a long way for my videos and channel overall. The moment I go through all of it, I will start working on my channel the way you advised. Looking forward to a huge improvement considering that I didn't concern myself with SEO at all when I started. As soon as I am done optimizing and the results starts showing up, I will be back here and give a thorough review.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi AzGarot!

Thanks for the purchase, just saw the email a few days ago :)
Best of luck with your channel!

The screenshots from Douglas are wonderful examples of the differences between optimized and unoptimized channels and videos. Of course, it also depends on your videos themselves, and the niche you're in, but certainly potential in there.

Glad to hear you're putting some effort into the lessons, and again, best of luck!

NotEvenChad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Phillip, I purchased your advanced course last fall, but only had a chance to watch part of it. Where can I find the links and can you help me with my login info? I'm VERY interested in optimizing my videos. Thanks!