Random outro (feedback please? :D)

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So I decided that my let's plays end very.. well sharply as in they just cut off and the video ends so I thought I would create a basic outro just incase people are actually watching all the way to the end, so there will be a link to the next episode on there so they can just hit that and start watching the next one and there will also be either a random video or a previous episode (I used previous episode for now but it's easy to change). Any feedback would be great! (I'm not changing the background colours because they're the colours I'm trying to work off for most things now)

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nice! I like it! But in my opinion using a combination of an intro+outro isn't good. You either choose one or none.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
The links section should either be aligned with a box or centered, it looks kind of funny being skewed. Do you plan on have an short part of the video roll where the boxes are? Or just a blank section?

Andrew Flint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Nice! I like it! But in my opinion using a combination of an intro+outro isn't good. You either choose one or none.
Thanks for the feedback, this outro is really just to help people get to the next episode it'll be at the end with fade out of music instead of what my videos do atm which is just cut off :)
Simple and to the point! Nice!
Thank you :D
The links section should either be aligned with a box or centered, it looks kind of funny being skewed. Do you plan on have an short part of the video roll where the boxes are? Or just a blank section?
The 2 logos are aligned with the center but I see what you mean now! I'll make the whole thing (logo+text) aligned :) and there will either be the thumbnail from the preview and next episode or there will be a short clip of the previous playing and the next ones thumbnail (as the next one won't actually be released until a day or 2 later)

Getty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks fine as long as you align it.

Liz Lamar

Reaction score
I love that template. I think it would work well. BTW your channel looks very inviting :)

Andrew Flint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I checked your chanel and i have to say u make some really great videos! Keep it up and soon u will see the number of views rise a lot!
thanks :) didn't you post the same comment on one of my other threads ;)

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I personally don't think you should centre the text at the bottom. It looks good as it is.
I always try to do an outro with links to related videos - may get you that extra view etc ;)