Random MCN has my channel?

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have just seen this on my channel using VidIQ and for some reason, my channel is with an MCN? I've never signed up or even considered of joining a network due to my small size. The MCN is called 'BPM Digital'. If anyone is part of this network and tell me who they are then that would be great!

If you know how to sort out this type of situation then please reply back to thread ASAP.

OnlyGameplay

The Real OG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm... That is very strange. I tried looking them up on Google and YouTube and couldn't find anything at all. Hopefully someone has some info.

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm... That is very strange. I tried looking them up on Google and YouTube and couldn't find anything at all. Hopefully someone has some info.
I also tried looking for them but couldn't find anything either. I don't want really want to be apart of an MCN. Is there a way that Youtube can just kick me from the MCN?

OnlyGameplay

The Real OG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also tried looking for them but couldn't find anything either. I don't want really want to be apart of an MCN. Is there a way that Youtube can just kick me from the MCN?
I'm not really sure as I've never dealt with MCNs myself, but here's YouTube's help page:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2737059?hl=en

There is a section called "Remove MCN access from your channel". You might try that and see if it does anything.

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not really sure as I've never dealt with MCNs myself, but here's YouTube's help page:

There is a section called "Remove MCN access from your channel". You might try that and see if it does anything.
I'm trying to look for the "Remove Access" tab but I cannot see it at all.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If this means anything, I went onto your channel, and into the channelytics with the tuberbuddy app and it says:

NETWORK
Not Affiliated

I also went onto one of your videos and it says:

OWNED BY
(this channel)

Could it be a glitch?

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If this means anything, I went onto your channel, and into the channelytics with the tuberbuddy app and it says:

NETWORK
Not Affiliated

I also went onto one of your videos and it says:

OWNED BY
(this channel)

Could it be a glitch?
I really hope that this is a glitch. But I have contacted youtube and said they will get back to me in a day or two. But I found the MCN using VidIQ so perhaps using different apps has different info?

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

OnlyGameplay

The Real OG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No no I clicked on that. It then told me to go to "Status and Features" which then told me to click on "Remove Access". I couldn't see that button or words anywhere...
Hmm... That is very strange. Beyond that help page, I have no idea how you would unlink from an MCN or why you would be with a network you never signed up with.

I just checked out four of your videos: Hitman, Decksplash, The Long Dark, and Rocket League. Rocket League was the only one that says "BPM Digital", the others say "none". Maybe it's an error from VidIQ, or maybe the MCN is claiming your content is theirs?

If you go into the settings of that specific video is there any information about the network?