Status
Not open for further replies.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's safe to say they were real. Have any of them started messaging you spammy stuff? That would be a big sign they are fake.
nope no spam :) Just all happened during a livestream[DOUBLEPOST=1500834280,1500834253][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can have a llok at the subscriber report in Analytics to see where they came from.
Unfortunately my sub report isnt updated that far yet, but I will keep checking it!

Reactions: XXLRay

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It's usual to get new subscribers when you livestream.

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha okay, well I have Xbox and PC but I think a fun game for PC we could play is Move or Die, which is $15, or if you have any free ideas like idk Roblox or something lol, the only collab I did was on call of duty on my xbox
Hey if your getting bored I could do a roblox collab.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey if your getting bored I could do a roblox collab.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.