Status
Not open for further replies.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I just did a live stream on my YouTube channel, like I do every weekend.

Before I started the livestream I was at 715 subs, and then during the stream a subscriber of mine pointed out in the chat that my sub count was going up like crazy

So I looked and I gained like 15 subs randomly. That's never happened before.

Do you think they are real subs or could they be bots or something?

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would think they're real. How many viewers were in your live stream?

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You can have a llok at the subscriber report in Analytics to see where they came from.

Reactions: KantoGaming

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's safe to say they were real. Have any of them started messaging you spammy stuff? That would be a big sign they are fake.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Damnn that's good. I have a lot of subs but I don't have active viewers, I wish I'd have that many but it's hard to get a bunch of people to notice my channel all at once easily, that's why I've been trying to do collabs but I'm having a hard time finding people that stick to their word or finding people period, but that's good for you Kanto, those should be real

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damnn that's good. I have a lot of subs but I don't have active viewers, I wish I'd have that many but it's hard to get a bunch of people to notice my channel all at once easily, that's why I've been trying to do collabs but I'm having a hard time finding people that stick to their word or finding people period, but that's good for you Kanto, those should be real
Awh yay :) we can do a collab!

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really? That's awesome! What system? And like what games are you thinking about?
I really play anything. If you look at my channel you'll see it's a mix of a bunch of stuff lol what do you play? I haven't done a collab outside of sims 4 so honestly I have no idea xD

NawarGaming

Reaction score
I really play anything. If you look at my channel you'll see it's a mix of a bunch of stuff lol what do you play? I haven't done a collab outside of sims 4 so honestly I have no idea xD
Haha okay, well I have Xbox and PC but I think a fun game for PC we could play is Move or Die, which is $15, or if you have any free ideas like idk Roblox or something lol, the only collab I did was on call of duty on my xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.