Gaming Rainbow Six Siege PC YouTube Collab

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there I am Abdullahx9000 a YouTuber who's channel mostly focuses on the game called Rainbow Six Siege. I have around 9000 subscribers at the moment, but I am struggling to reach more I do have a youtube friend called N-Trigued but he lives in America and I live in Denmark so huge timezone difference which means that we can rarely play with each other.
I am 17 years old have good humor and like to mess around. I record a lot and my videos are mostly Challenges/Stratroulette/Meme Montages. I dont care about my rank nor what skill level the people I play with are, the only thing that matters for me is Fun!

These are the Requirements I ask for:
  • Good Mic (No Background noise or echo since I have problem understanding people with background noises =[ )
  • Around the same age or older +15
  • Channel size around 1000 or bigger (If you already create quality content then size does not matter)
  • Good Humor =]
  • Use discord for communication add me on Discord: Abdullahx9000#6800
See ya soon! =]

CactusGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I check out our channel and you have some amazing content. My channel is not the biggest at all but I make funny moment videos. If you're curious, please check them out. Anyways I would love to play with you, but if you don't, I understand. Keep up the good work! You'll get even more subs (just got one from me lol)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey dude, i used to play siege a lot, starting to get back into it.
would love to play and collab. im in the UK so timezones should be good : )
i have some other friends that play siege also.

cheers