Voice Acting Radio Voice?

Ranmaru_Richu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been told I have a radio voice, and it's pretty flattering, but I'm self conscious about my stutter/stammer :/

JadenJFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't say I have the completely best radio voice, but I'd be happy to try to help out. I do warn that I have a slight slowdown on the end of my sentences every once in a while, but hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. Here's my Skype if you wanna talk: itsgoldfunmc (and yes this is a username from when I was 10. sad stuff)

Edit: Wow I am the biggest moron. After posting this I just realized what the post actually was asking, I thought it was someone looking for one. So sorry about this :crying:

Ranmaru_Richu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't say I have the completely best radio voice, but I'd be happy to try to help out. I do warn that I have a slight slowdown on the end of my sentences every once in a while, but hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. Here's my Skype if you wanna talk: itsgoldfunmc (and yes this is a username from when I was 10. sad stuff)

Edit: Wow I am the biggest moron. After posting this I just realized what the post actually was asking, I thought it was someone looking for one. So sorry about this :crying:
lmao it's cool, man XD