QuizGroup Payment

INA YT

Reaction score
Are your channel was been terminated? The payment for February was send to me.
My channels suspended in December, In February quiz group supposed pay me. But until March I did not receive my payment.

Reactions: AKserv

AKserv

Reaction score
My channels suspended in December, In February quiz group supposed pay me. But until March I did not receive my payment.
you have to conatct them, but if your supposed channel dosen't achive more then 10$ i don't think that they will pay you

INA YT

Reaction score
you have to conatct them, but if your supposed channel dosen't achive more then 10$ i don't think that they will pay you
I've contact them via email. Quiz Group support said will transfer to my Paypal account after the March 16, but until now I never received my payment. I have a balance of more than 100 $

AKserv

Reaction score
I've contact them via email. Quiz Group support said will transfer to my Paypal account after the March 16, but until now I never received my payment. I have a balance of more than 100 $
I have the same thing a terminated channel an also waiting the payment on next mounth i hope evey things gones good

Fra95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
payment received of January and February by Kedoo Entertainment JLT but not December ... why?

sav

Reaction score
Still Haven't Received payments for the Month of February. There was a problem with Paypal Email Address but i Updated it later on . QuizGroup say they had already transferred the payment on that invalid PayPal Address....Upon Contacting Paypal, They Said any unclaimed payments are Transferred and need the Paypal Transaction ID from QuizGroup to Confirm the Status.

Please, Help me on this issue, still haven't recieved any Mails from QuizGroup even after mailing them multiple times.