QuizGroup Payment

YTmaster

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have two channels partnered with QuizGroup network. I recieved payment for one channel 5 days ago, but for 2nd channel I still didn't recieved my payment. Last month I recieved payment for both channels arround 2oth.

You big earners, did you recieved your payments? And is there anyone who didnt recieve it yet?
I am waiting for 1k$+ from this channel.

Fra95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi !, I'm waiting for the payment of the 1k dollars. you've solved the problem?

EffStonem

Reaction score
I also have not received it yet. I'm waiting for bank transfer. Although I received the last month money on 29th december. So I'm waiting...

YTmaster

Reaction score
I also have not received it yet. I'm waiting for bank transfer. Although I received the last month money on 29th december. So I'm waiting...
How much money are you waiting? If its not secret. The guy who posted above waiting for 1k$, I am also waiting for 1k$++, so I guess that u waiting for 1k$+ too? Maybe they pay 1k$+ channels later than others.

zyzzfuarks

Reaction score

Did you receive money on 29th, i nean on 29th the money was on your bank account? or they sent on 29th and you had to wait 24-48 hours depends of country transfer so you got money on the 1th or 2th of next month?.

If you had on 29th payment, they probably sent it to you 27th really?
They say payments 20th-27th.

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Did you receive money on 29th, i nean on 29th the money was on your bank account? or they sent on 29th and you had to wait 24-48 hours depends of country transfer so you got money on the 1th or 2th of next month?.

If you had on 29th payment, they probably sent it to you 27th really?
They say payments 20th-27th.
Bank payment usually takes +4-5 days after sending date. So if they sent it on 27th, it might come around 30-31-01