QuizGroup Partnership

Khoa

Reaction score
I see trouble paypal, bank transfer I want to switch over, but I'm having trouble "Beneficiary". I'm From Vietnam and My Name " PHAM THI NGA" last name before, first name after. Since I'm using english you need to change after last name, first name trước "NGA PHAM THI".

2nd problem is that when I write pieces of information "IBAN" do not need to fill in the "Account" ???

Sorry my english is very bad. thank for your help

XZN

Reaction score
I have a problem! paypal canceled the payment and sent the money back to quizgroup. it happened to you?
The same happened to me! Do you have a solution to this?

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
it depends. I have multiple channels and usually they pay the channel earns less first.
My channel suspended like 2 days ago does ill earn payement? And what you mean they can pay for example 18?

XZN

Reaction score
My channel suspended like 2 days ago does ill earn payement? And what you mean they can pay for example 18?
I have a feeling that they pay the channels with small earnings first. Usually it is after 20th.

Fra95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I changed the method of payment by bank transfer and I received the payment in January 2015 .... payment method paypal resolved?

Last edited:

Choosarang

Reaction score
hello guys

i have a problem when i tried to login to quiz group dashboard. After they asked to login to my google account as usual and then proceed to channel selection, it stuck. Can't fo furtther to dashboard or redirect to dashboard link. any idea what happened with my channel?