QuizGroup Partnership

MrxulaKnowHowToDo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That site is really complicated i have an webmoney acc and i sent them my passport picture like 2-3 times and they rejected so can i transfer money via WU if my passport is not conformed?
You have a passport ? Take a picture of passport , be sure that is your number on passport same like a informations on webmoney(legal indetification) and upload it . No you need to have a formal passport or high to transfer money via WU,Bank,Bank Card,Payoneer Card,Payspark USD,EUR,Payspark China and other payment methods.

Hyper223

Reaction score
You have a passport ? Take a picture of passport , be sure that is your number on passport same like a informations on webmoney(legal indetification) and upload it . No you need to have a formal passport or high to transfer money via WU,Bank,Bank Card,Payoneer Card,Payspark USD,EUR,Payspark China and other payment methods.
Yeah i already did that and after 3 days the sent me a message in russian language here is the translated version :Hello!
Please be advised that you scan the downloaded document # 143841667 can not be verified for the following reason:
-plohoe document quality
We ask you to provide verification for the new file.
Sincerely, WebMoney Team

Idk why would the say that the document quality is the problem because i have a really good camera lol,that's why i asked do they pay via western union because in case that they don't accept my document again i have like an alternative. I will send them now a scanned copy of my doc and if they don't approve that i don't know what they will ...lol xD

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Someone received December payment? On PayPal.

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Anyone tell me Quiz group Payment Paying Method Process :)
My channel was been terminated in this month in january i earn like 360$ does i will get payement this month?

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
If your channel suspended in last week january So you never get any money Because it happen for me last year no money i earn 980$

Or channel suspended in february So may be

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If your channel suspended in last week january So you never get any money Because it happen for me last year no money i earn 980$

Or channel suspended in february So may be
My channel suspended about 2 days ago...so i will not get payement? It already appears the january money at dashboard.

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
if you known or not Quiz group have 15,000 Partner now and they paid around 20th Dont be in rush you will get Payment in February All i know

Aizen17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
if you known or not Quiz group have 15,000 Partner now and they paid around 20th Dont be in rush you will get Payment in February All i know
Well i have 2 channels....:D are you sure i will get payement around 20-27th? I use paypal method...last month i heard they block payements