Commentary Quincy Podcast Network Needs YOU!!!

TheLastQuincy

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently re-branding my YouTube channel into a podcast channel, where we talk about a few things for roughly 45 minutes to an hour. During this time, we stick to the associated topic and take it in turns giving some facts or opinions on the matter at hand.

I am currently looking for either full time or one-off guests for the shows listed below. My requirements are you are over the age of 16, you feel comfortable talking for a long time and you must also have Skype. Comment your Skype names below, and I will add you and tell you more about the process we work with.

PODCASTS:

The Rope Break Podcast with The Quincy: this is a wrestling podcast where we each talk about three things, followed by a huge topic of conversation in Wrestling.

Roll A Die Podcast: this is a board game podcast, where we talk about different board games along with rules and how to make each game better.

Press Start Podcast: A video game podcast. Not much more to say here!

Chat S*** with The Quincy Podcast: an adult podcast where we talk about life and rant about how s*** it has been!

So, if you are interested, comment below what podcast you are interested in, along with your Skype name and age and I will get back to you!

Reactions: ComicallyFamous

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Sounds nice tbh. Reminds me somewhat of the morning drawfee, if you add some kind of a interesting spin to it it would be even more entertaining, like say some kind of a game needs to be played.

Reactions: TheLastQuincy

TheLastQuincy

Reaction score
Sounds nice tbh. Reminds me somewhat of the morning drawfee, if you add some kind of a interesting spin to it it would be even more entertaining, like say some kind of a game needs to be played.
That is definitely something I can do! Still in the early process of re-branding my channel, so I am still planning the said podcasts :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey, are you still looking for podcast members, because I would be up to the task! I have plenty of experience with talking in a podcast, since I've been talking all my life haha. Plus all my youtube consists of is commentary.

Last edited:

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't mind being a recurring guest on Press Start; I'm a gaming aficionado, so I've almost always one more thing I can talk about when it comes to gaming, gameplay, game construction, game production, game advertising, etc.

ProfessionalRik - 25

@ProfessionalRik