Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Quick Video review?

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by Seansie, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $74
    Hi everyone. This is my first uploaded video using adobe animate. I wanted to know how I did on audience retention (at what points do you possibly get bored) as well as your thoughts of the clarity of the animation. Don’t hold back on constructive criticism. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I hope you like it!

2. BrettTaylorYT
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $100
    Hey there. I really loved his video and the animation. As someone who is also trans and struggles with dysphoria constantly I think this video did a really great job explaining what dysphoria is. I also thought the video was a pretty good length that I didn’t get too bored. I thought the animation was pretty smooth throughout the whole thing. I like how you talked about how people feel dysphoria in different intensities and at different times. Possibly you could have mentioned how some people don’t feel dysphoria at all just to get that out there. This video was really good and very well thought out, it’s obvious you put a lot of work into it it really shows! With the animation something that could add more excitement and color is to add a background. Jus something simple nothing too crazy. I think that’d make the animation look better as whole. The line weight is also very light so maybe making that a bit thicker as well could help with the overall appearance.

3. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $74
    Thanks so much! It’s always great to hear from those in the community and you made some really good suggestions! You’re 100% right about some people not feeling dysphoria at all. I think for my next animation I’ll have some friends look over the script so I get more POVs and feedback like that before starting. Thanks again!

4. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $49
    Overall, I really loved this video!
    While I myself am not trans, I do have someone who is very very close to me who is trans;
    I love the animation, it's easy to follow (and I do specifically like the limited colours used) and definitely easy to understand, even if someone who knows nothing about dysphoria were to watch it.
    I didn't get bored at any point during the video, one thing I would say is I personally think it could do with a small outro, even if it's just 5-10 seconds (you could use that for your end-cards if you want)

Anyway, good job!!

5. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $74
    Wow, thank you so much! It’s really nice to hear that people are able to easily understand the video (even when they may not have first hand experience).

The outro is a great idea. I’ve been meaning to add one in other videos, but just haven’t really gotten around to it. I’ll be sure to have one in the next one thought!

AmberAndGolden likes this.