quick question

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys one of my channels has adsense approved but i have 2 other channels that dont have adsense so im wondering can i like the 2 youtube sites and link it to my youtube channel that has adsense?? Sorry if its been asked before and mods please move if iv put this in the wrong place.

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you want to know if you can have adsense on your other channels too? Sorry if im incorrect.

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah so i have one adsense account and 3 youtube channels each channel doing different things id like to earn ad revenue on all channels can i do that or not?

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah so i have one adsense account and 3 youtube channels each channel doing different things id like to earn ad revenue on all channels can i do that or not?
I believe you can but they would all have to be separate i dont think you can have 3 accounts run off one adsense account.

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

Yes you can. you can link your accounts together with your main account which will then activate Adsense on both of them.
Let me know when you're done and confirm it!

Hopefully I could help.

Regards
Kevin

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I believe you can but they would all have to be separate i dont think you can have 3 accounts run off one adsense account.
you can't have more than 1 adsense account, you actually have to link all of your youtube channels to one adsense account

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
You are only allowed one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime.

I have ten or more YouTube channels attached to my Adsense; so you definitely can link multiples!