QUICK HELP! Which Thumbnail? Left or Right?

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you all for the help, I know I should do something with the thumbnails but I was not sure what.
I will remember to take a nice picture in a nice place for the thumbnail. I usually when I am in those places I'm not thinking about the thumbnails, but I guess I should be thinking more about them cause them and the title are the ones that make people click on my videos!
Once again thank you all! I am never disappointed with the help I get here in YTTalk, you guys are awesome!
Safe travels to you all :D

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
No matter left or right, just try to customize all your thumbs, this is matter.
(im doing the same right now :) ).
Make your channel unique and professional, i see this is a very important thing as every other business and a Youtube channel can be a business.

Reactions: Pedro Nascimento

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My opinion, ind a way to combine them. I feel as if you have to show the location but also yourself in order to make the vid feel personal. Just my sh*tty opinions!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!

Reactions: Pedro Nascimento

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My opinion, ind a way to combine them. I feel as if you have to show the location but also yourself in order to make the vid feel personal. Just my sh*tty opinions!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!
I would say in between lmao, like putting your text over to the thumbnails on the right
Yeah guys I thought about it already and I'm gonna do that. When I am at the location I'm gonna take some pictures of me with nice background so I can use as a thumbnail. Thank you :D