Comedy Questions and Rants, Rants and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmoohno

Reaction score
hey anyone here play minecraft im having a minecraft build off tournament and the winner gets a 20$ gift card to anywhere

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I recorded your question today, so I'll email the file over to you in the morning. Heads up!
Got it thank you sooooo much. We are excited to answer that.. I am not sure which direction to go past or future. I need to really thing about it.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
hey anyone here play minecraft im having a minecraft build off tournament and the winner gets a 20$ gift card to anywhere
Ask that as a video question and send it to us and we will answer it.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
By the way I loved your Valentine Fail Video.. So how is Cannibal Holocaust not a good Valentines gift I don't under stand.

ClumsinessisaCurse

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
By the way I loved your Valentine Fail Video.. So how is Cannibal Holocaust not a good Valentines gift I don't under stand.
Thanks! Yeah, it's weird trying to remember old stories and relaying them to the world, but it's always fun.
So is that the sort of romantic gift you buy for your nearest and dearest? I'm probably biased, because he was a sh*t head ;)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks! Yeah, it's weird trying to remember old stories and relaying them to the world, but it's always fun.
So is that the sort of romantic gift you buy for your nearest and dearest? I'm probably biased, because he was a sh*t head ;)
No my wife hate's horror films, but she loves the Walking Dead go figure.
For Valentines this year I bought her some new Jean's a big basket of Godiva Chocolate (which our kids ate) and I had our Hard wood floors redone.. (yes romantic) but she really wanted that we bought a hundred year old house and have been restoring it, so I had professionals come in and do the floors.

ClumsinessisaCurse

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
No my wife hate's horror films, but she loves the Walking Dead go figure.
For Valentines this year I bought her some new Jean's a big basket of Godiva Chocolate (which our kids ate) and I had our Hard wood floors redone.. (yes romantic) but she really wanted that we bought a hundred year old house and have been restoring it, so I had professionals come in and do the floors.
That's quite a lot for valentines day. You win hypothetical points.

Reactions: JohnKenShow
Status
Not open for further replies.