questions about visuel content

bouziane

Reaction score
hallo :) i have video he get visual content Monetized by copyright owner
is that make trouble in my youtube channel ?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If you keep doing what you are doing, you will not only "make trouble in your YouTube channel", but your channel will be banned. Under YouTube's Terms of Use, once you have had a channel terminated, you are not allowed to create, use or possess any other YouTube channel.

You have created a channel using content you taped off of television. You did not clear the rights to the content you used with either the football clubs in question, or the TV networks you taped the content from. In addition you didn't clear publicity rights with the football players or commentators who appear in your videos.

In short, you have done everything wrong possible for a channel like yours where the YouTube Rules are concerned. It would be much better if you took every one of those videos down, and started all over again.

This time though, make your own videos instead of stealing Broadcast TV material.

From the YouTube Help section

"Can I monetize my video if I made a recording from TV, DVD or CD?

"Although you may have recorded something yourself, the actual creator or author of the underlying content being recorded (e.g. producer of the TV show being displayed on the TV) may hold many of the rights needed to commercially exploit this content.

If you want to monetise your recording of a TV show, DVD or CD, you would need to get explicit written permission from the applicable rights owner of the audio and/or visual elements that you recorded." "

Last edited: