Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
Ask me your questions about lighting for video, and I will answer them in a new tutorial I'm making. I will give you a shoutout in my vid if I use your questions (I have over 600 subs).

This is for basic lighting, use of reflectors, diffusion, softboxes, shoot-through umbrellas, etc.

If you have questions about greenscreen, share those also and I will do a vid on that in a few days.

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Watch the Weapons of Mass Production video on lighting. It's very informative and helpful. I don't need to light my videos though, as I am a gamer. But I think that'll help you a lot as well as give you a few lulz.

Reaction score
Ask me your questions about lighting for video, and I will answer them in a new tutorial I'm making. I will give you a shoutout in my vid if I use your questions (I have over 600 subs).

This is for basic lighting, use of reflectors, diffusion, softboxes, shoot-through umbrellas, etc.

If you have questions about greenscreen, share those also and I will do a vid on that in a few days.
I've noticed a lot of people tend to use three-point-lighting, which is effective, but relatively plain. In your opinion, should vloggers be favoring more dramatic choices?

Reactions: M424Filmcast

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
How does green screen work and how to overlay and image on After effects (or the program that you use) on the green screen?

Reactions: M424Filmcast

M424Filmcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
I've noticed a lot of people tend to use three-point-lighting, which is effective, but relatively plain. In your opinion, should vloggers be favoring more dramatic choices?
Ahh! Good one! Yes, there are other types of lighting that are very effective for vloggers. I will include your question and give you a shoutout!

Reactions: unknown_user0004

M424Filmcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
How does green screen work and how to overlay and image on After effects (or the program that you use) on the green screen?
Great question! When I do my greenscreen tutorial, I will answer the question about how a green screen works, and give you a shoutout. In regards to the editing, I can go over this in general terms that will fit most any editing software.

Reactions: TheSuperFunArt