Questions about choice of content

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
I have two questions here:

- Is allowed to create a content in which i will use the same forniture and design of another YouTuber and create my content, try to create something similar to him in terms of background and try to make a Parody of Mackory without stealing his ( Audios nor his Videos ) just me, pretending to be him in a fun way.

with all of this said above, i'll add this one as well: for example if his channel is named Usefullness i'll make the same back ground and mimic his clothes and everything and call it Uselessness. that's just an example!

Is this allowed ? sorry for my bad english!

- Also, wouldn't i get auto channel removel because of this ? or some sort of strick ? because almost everything will be paid from my own pocket and i'll be the star of the show like in a entertainer, if you know what i'm saying.

Sorry bad english, please answer me!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you make it very very, VERY clear that is a Parody, and not try to copy every word the creator syas or does, then I guess it would be fine.
You should be careful of copying everything the creator does, so it doesn´t be too similar. Is there a reason that you want to do this though?

Reactions: videoeditgr

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
If you make it very very, VERY clear that is a Parody, and not try to copy every word the creator syas or does, then I guess it would be fine.
You should be careful of copying everything the creator does, so it doesn´t be too similar. Is there a reason that you want to do this though?
I wanna do it and say the opposite of what he was saying... I don't know how this will sound but i'm thinking of creating a Parody channel that does such thing to alots of people as a parody, nothing will be copied, no audio, no video the only thing that is copied is the background which gonna look a little bit too different, the reason is to create a comedy video, not create problems or hurt anyone..;

Is it allowed ?[DOUBLEPOST=1543573021,1543572949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can i do parodies of Educational / Motivational videos ?

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Can i do parodies of Educational / Motivational videos ?
It is only my personal opinion but making fun on educational or motivational videos kind of suck and offer neither knowledge neither fun.

What should you say? Drop everything, don't learn a bit, quit, lie down and die? :p :D

-----------------------------
EDIT actually on a second thought this might succeed! it is Youtube after all.... hahaha!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Parody is allowed so long as you aren't using their brand name.