Question Youtuber i need help

hyejinhee

Reaction score
most of my video are korean variety show . can i monitize my video even if i have copyright claim in my video
almost all of my video are korean content and when im uploading my video yt always email me copyright claim
of broadcasting network of my content . question sir can i still earn money in ads even if i have that
copyright claim ?

btw sorry for my bad english im not good in it :p

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forum :wavespin: You can make it easy for everyone to access your channel by inserting channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
when im uploading my video yt always email me copyright claim
of broadcasting network of my content
that doesn't sound good

RetroGamerzoid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No. You can't get revenue from videos you have copyright strike on.

hyejinhee

Reaction score
i have no copyright stike . what i have is copyright claim . thats why im asking if my channel can share profit from the owner

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
It doesn't matter if it is a strike or a claim. If you're channel is monetized you will find that the green icon will turn yellow or red. I'm pretty sure a yellow icon means that the earnings will go to the person who claimed the copyright and a red icon means nothing can be earned from the video at all. In both situations you, as the uploader of the video, get nothing. As I said, you cannot earn money from content that isn't yours.

hyejinhee

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it is a strike or a claim. If you're channel is monetized you will find that the green icon will turn yellow or red. I'm pretty sure a yellow icon means that the earnings will go to the person who claimed the copyright and a red icon means nothing can be earned from the video at all. In both situations you, as the uploader of the video, get nothing. As I said, you cannot earn money from content that isn't yours.

ok thank you i got it now

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Fizakoda

Reaction score
Basically, if the channel is monetized, the green icon will always turn yellow or red.