Question - Would videos on Weight gain/difficulties associated with it, and overcoming those, be demonitized?

I wanted to do videos on the struggles I've faced while trying to gain weight, and do progression type updates related to fitness and well being.

Is any one here familiar with how Youtube treats videos when it comes to topics like this? I wasn't ever formally diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I was very underweight at one point - and I think videos discussing how I pushed through them could help others.

I don't want the channel to become demonitized due to a stigma/crackdown on eating disorders. How do you think I should go about approaching the topic in a safe and constructive manner to avoid those sort of associations?

Thoughts?

Moved to the monetization forum.

I don't think weight-loss videos showing your journey would be a problem. What is an issue is videos promising "miracle cures" for losing weight. That is specifically in YouTube's TOS , in fact.

I wanted to do videos on the struggles I've faced while trying to gain weight, and do progression type updates related to fitness and well being.

Is any one here familiar with how Youtube treats videos when it comes to topics like this? I wasn't ever formally diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I was very underweight at one point - and I think videos discussing how I pushed through them could help others.

I don't want the channel to become demonitized due to a stigma/crackdown on eating disorders. How do you think I should go about approaching the topic in a safe and constructive manner to avoid those sort of associations?

Thoughts?

As Crown said, I don´t think it will be a problem either. Make sure to let me know how it goes further down the road

Back