Question to Fullscreen partners.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I recently have been partnered with Fullscreen, and today I went through their Audio library of music they share with their partners, and a thought came across my mind.

If I use their music in one of my videos, and someday down the road I end my contract with them, will there be a conflict of interest if I keep videos that have their music in it?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I recently have been partnered with Fullscreen, and today I went through their Audio library of music they share with their partners, and a thought came across my mind.

If I use their music in one of my videos, and someday down the road I end my contract with them, will there be a conflict of interest if I keep videos that have their music in it?
I had the exact same thoughts, I wish I knew myself, you would think with the contract ending any content they have provided you with, you would no longer have the right to use it meaning the videos couldnt be monetised or uploaded legally. It is probably best to ask them and post up whether it is okay or not as theres loads of people using the music they provide that may not have thought about this. Good observations there, I wouldnt mind knowing too.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but isn't it royalty free to Fullscreen partners and only for their videos?

they have to accept to agree to only use it in a youtube video, so it has conditions. What's to stop others from using their audio? get what I mean? Is it just agreed that the audio had to have been used during the partnership and if so it's ok kinda deal?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but isn't it royalty free to Fullscreen partners and only for their videos?

they have to accept to agree to only use it in a youtube video, so it has conditions. What's to stop others from using their audio? get what I mean? Is it just agreed that the audio had to have been used during the partnership and if so it's ok kinda deal?
Anyone can sign up for that website and really nothing stops other people from using it besides having access to the files.

Reactions: Stef

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone can sign up for that website and really nothing stops other people from using it besides having access to the files.
So the ones available at Fullscreen are the free ones available for anyone to download? I was under the impression they were the paid sound effects, music, loops etc

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So the ones available at Fullscreen are the free ones available for anyone to download? I was under the impression they were the paid sound effects, music, loops etc
No you have to pay to sign up for that website but it's open to anybody. I guess it's 30 bucks to get access to the library.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No you have to pay to sign up for that website but it's open to anybody. I guess it's 30 bucks to get access to the library.
Ok now it all makes sense! Thanks Ray.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So the ones available at Fullscreen are the free ones available for anyone to download?
Noo!

The audio is available to everyone but you usually would have to pay; around $30 per track.

Reactions: Michael