[Question] Promoting Give-Aways!

Gamer Dad

Liking YTtalk
I have created a promotion for my channel (this is not a plug for it, but a legitimate question) and I wanted to ask you amazing YouTubers that are much more experienced than I am, what methods (besides your YouTube channel) do you use for promoting your give away?

So far I have
  • Promoted on Twitter (@Partner as well as the YouTube video with information posted last night)
  • Promoted on Facebook Page
  • Promoted on Wordpress Blog
The give away will happen on the 31st of October, so I don't want to over saturate / annoy multiple locations. I will be promoting it and reminding people during the month as well.

Any strategies for getting the information out there that you guys have used with success? Thank you!

Haha thanks man :)
;)[DOUBLEPOST=1380052090,1380051915][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have created a promotion for my channel (this is not a plug for it, but a legitimate question) and I wanted to ask you amazing YouTubers that are much more experienced than I am, what methods (besides your YouTube channel) do you use for promoting your give away?

So far I have
  • Promoted on Twitter (@Partner as well as the YouTube video with information posted last night)
  • Promoted on Facebook Page
  • Promoted on Wordpress Blog
The give away will happen on the 31st of October, so I don't want to over saturate / annoy multiple locations. I will be promoting it and reminding people during the month as well.

Any strategies for getting the information out there that you guys have used with success? Thank you!
Check your inbox ^^ on YT

Back