Question on Music.

KH4Ngaming

#KOLLECTIVE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What are people's experiences with getting artists on Soundcloud to let you use their music?
Are their artists who already give royalty free music?

This is a Soundcloud specific question, as I already use quite a few others. I just would like to start utilizing Soundclouds artists.

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, there are artists on soundcloud that give royalty free music, but make sure it's explicitly stated that You can use it. There are also soundcloud profiles where You can find a collection of royalty free music, for example NoCopyrightSounds.

Reactions: KH4Ngaming

vgjfelix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
The youtube audio library is getting better these days - although you do have to trawl through a lot to find what you want.

youtube(dot)com/audiolibrary/music

HypnoticRawDog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have met artists who let me use their music but it's hard to find popular artists who will give their products for free.

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
What are people's experiences with getting artists on Soundcloud to let you use their music?
Are their artists who already give royalty free music?

This is a Soundcloud specific question, as I already use quite a few others. I just would like to start utilizing Soundclouds artists.
I actually happen to be an artist on Soundcloud and I honestly don't mind people using my music for their videos and such. And it's always free to download, though donations are always welcome. Sure, there are other sites in which you can get royalty free music. But if you're looking for Soundcloud artists, feel free to use me. I'll even make you music, if you want custom music made. I can do intro/outro music, background music, film music, etc.

KH4Ngaming

#KOLLECTIVE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you all your your responses, they have all helped greatly.

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm a promoter and I contact many artists on soundcloud if they let me promote it (with credits ofcourse) and the response is mostly positive, also if you need some music you could check some channels on youtube ( like mine, you will find if its free or not in descriptions)