Question on monitisation

a guy

Reaction score
So I was remaking my channel (Well made I different one) then I stumbled on youtube monetization but you need adsence or something which you have to be older than 18 (I'm 15) and I went through this entire goose chase and then I am just confused could someone give me a helping hand on how to monetize videos

Also If you have to be older than 18 how do kid channels advertise on there channels?

Thank you for reading

Reactions: ClimaxGaming

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most kid channels have their Parents register it and send the money to the parents credit card / paypal or any other money sending source thing xD... but usually you should just lie about your age... Which most of the people on YouTube now do... Or if you don't feel like lying ask an adult / parent to register it for you!

a guy

Reaction score
Most kid channels have their Parents register it and send the money to the parents credit card / paypal or any other money sending source thing xD... but usually you should just lie about your age... Which most of the people on YouTube now do... Or if you don't feel like lying ask an adult / parent to register it for you!
Ah alright cheers man that Is gonna help :)