[Question] Need help regrading with my two stolen/took videos on two others channels

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello

Two Channels have took my video(s) from my channel and have used it on theirs i need help :(
This has been edited due to rules not allowing URL's.

I had a update/email from google and this is what the first email says...

Hi Skullzrulerz

For each video in question, please provide precise identification of the particular copyrighted work(s) allegedly infringed and the basis for asserting that claim.

Which is exactly what I have done so why hasn't it go through all this time?

Here was some other things on the email

URL of allegedly infringing video to be removed:
Describe the work allegedly infringed: My YouTube video was reuploaded by another user
* YouTube URL:
* Where does the content appear? Time stamps: 4:41 to 6:10

The first URL link which clearly has my video in their video without my permission or my knowledge what so ever so I take that as stolen or copyright and yet somehow it doesn't go through???

So with the first one out of the way here is the next email regarding a other video which was stolen and reuploaded or at least most of the ny video onto theirs

We are very concerned that your copyright notification may not be valid for some or all of the videos identified in your notification. Please keep in mind that in many countries, it is legal to use copyrighted works in specific ways without the owner’s authorization, particularly for transformative purposes such as news reporting, parody, commentary, or review.

Some countries protect such uses under doctrines of “fair use” or “fair dealing,” while others allow for specific exceptions to copyright protection.

If you still believe your copyright is infringed by the YouTube video(s) identified in your notification, please explain in detail why you think so. We ask that you provide more detail than was included in your initial notice. Here are questions you may wish to consider:

How much of your copyrighted work is used? How is the market for your original work affected by this use? Does this use significantly transform your original work, or does it serve the same purpose? Does this use fall into an exception to copyright protection? Please note that we may share your response with the uploader(s).

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

It wasn't from YouTube this was from
The YouTube Legal Support Team

Here was the other info

URL of allegedly infringing video to be removed:
Describe the work allegedly infringed: My YouTube video was reuploaded by another user
YouTube URL:
Where does the content appear? Timestamps: 0:06 to 5:25

So please someone help with this what do I do now since now since it hasn't seen to remove the videos which have my videos in theirs

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you tried asking the users to take the video down?

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you tried asking the users to take the video down?
One of the said videos i had no reply what so ever to take it down.
The other one is refusing too/not cooperating.

Edit Sent Both of them a message to their youtube channels on around the 5th/6th

Last edited:

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of the said videos i had no reply what so ever to take it down.
The other one is refusing too/not cooperating.
Well these people are jerks.... I really don't see what you can do. :( I am sorry I couldn't help.

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well these people are jerks.... I really don't see what you can do. :( I am sorry I couldn't help.
It's not helpful either that one of the videos have been edited more then once onto their video it's shame i can't put links to back this up :( also having a hard google with google too :(