Question for those with multiple channels

abacoIan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am wondering if you use a different google account for each channel, or just add multiple channels on the same account?
I think one account would be easiest, but if you use multiple accounts please share your reasons.
Thank you

Tobes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have 1 Youtube channel and plan on adding a couple more over the next few months. I'm going to create the additional channels from the same Google account. It seems like way less hassle. And by having them all on a brand account, it's easy enough if I ever got to the position to sell one of the channels and transfer ownership to a new owner. I'm also going to funnel all the emails to the same email address so I don't have to keep switching accounts every time. Saves having to check multiple email addresses when, especially when the channels are new with few subscribers, they'd probably only receive sporadic/infrequent emails.

Reactions: abacoIan

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

abacoIan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 1 Youtube channel and plan on adding a couple more over the next few months. I'm going to create the additional channels from the same Google account. It seems like way less hassle. And by having them all on a brand account, it's easy enough if I ever got to the position to sell one of the channels and transfer ownership to a new owner. I'm also going to funnel all the emails to the same email address so I don't have to keep switching accounts every time. Saves having to check multiple email addresses when, especially when the channels are new with few subscribers, they'd probably only receive sporadic/infrequent emails.
Thank you for this advice, truly appreciated.

Steves World

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am wondering if you use a different google account for each channel, or just add multiple channels on the same account?
I think one account would be easiest, but if you use multiple accounts please share your reasons.
Thank you
I have Four YouTube accounts all under my Main Gmail. Makes switching accounts in YT super easy.

Reactions: abacoIan