Question 'bout YT Monetization

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you monetize a video you made, but you are not part of the YouTube Partners Program, yet still get monetizable views, do you get any revenue, how can you keep track, and when do you receive the money?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
If you monetize your video then you do get revenue for it, also I'm pretty sure you can keep track of it from your Adsense Profile, and lastly I think you receive the money that the ads have generated when you hit adsenses' threshold of $100 (I'm not sure of this though, since I'm partnered through a network...)

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you monetize your video then you do get revenue for it, also I'm pretty sure you can keep track of it from your Adsense Profile, and lastly I think you receive the money that the ads have generated when you hit adsenses' threshold of $100 (I'm not sure of this though, since I'm partnered through a network...)
What's an "Adsense Profile", and where can I find it?

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Wait, when I did monetize the video it seemed I did it without an "Adsense Account". However, ever since I added the monetized video to YT and tried to check on reports in the "Earnings Reports" category, I always get the following message:

"Data is not available for the selected report, content, and date range. If possible, try selecting a broader date range, different content, or come back in 1–2 days after the most recent data has been processed."

I followed the suggestions but still nothing. So it must be something else.

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How long has that Video been Monetized and how many Views did it got since then?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You need much more monetizable Views to start earning some Money. Also don`t forget that YouTube does get it`s Part too.

Fidel Arbolaez

Selective Promoter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You need much more monetizable Views to start earning some Money. Also don`t forget that YouTube does get it`s Part too.
What's the ballpark average number for views to start earning money? Also, if I remember correctly the percentage YT gets is 45%. Is that true?