question about what im allowed to upload on youtube?

dman127

Reaction score
hello and thanks in advance for you replies, im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, i would like to know am i allowed to post videos talking to street walkers asking them how much they charge and for what services?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hi, you mean street pedestrians or dog walkers? I dont see why not, but it might be a good idea to have them agree to the video recording on the video itself (you dont have to show that part but keep for your records)

Fenny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Commentator
hi, you mean street pedestrians or dog walkers? I dont see why not, but it might be a good idea to have them agree to the video recording on the video itself (you dont have to show that part but keep for your records)
Hehe, I do believe he is talking about prostitutes. I'm not an authority on anything youtube, (just getting started), but it feels like interviewing people about their job and asking questions would be fine. Because of the explicit nature of the conversations, it might violate some kind of youtube rule. Maybe a warning in the beginning of the video?

Curious to hear someone with knowledge weigh in on this.

I'd be interested in watching the video! Just be sure not to push your luck out there.