Question about Vidiq and Tubebuddy

ForbidenProdigy

Reaction score
So i just have the free versions of both but what confuses me is almost every time I search keywords and check the competition on them one of the apps will say it's worth going for but the other one will say it's not worth it. I never really seem to find them agree on anything. Why is this?

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Google doesn't share their data with 3rd parties so I think you should take their data with a pinch of salt. I tried to find clear information about where their data comes from a while ago and I never got a clear answer. :)

xpdeus

Reaction score
These tools are not accurate. There is no public tools that shows youtube keywords search amounts so vidiq/tubebuddy can't measure that

Reactions: ForbidenProdigy

ForbidenProdigy

Reaction score
Okay thanks!

Oh I just assumed they ran off a certain process that tried it's best to predict things but it doesn't sound like it. Oh well, thanks! :)

Reactions: Crown
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
They aren't completely accurate. They are useful tools once you figure out which pieces of information are most useful to you. I've had some decently performing videos recently and I owe that in big part to the SEO tools TubeBuddy and VidIQ offer. Even still, though, take everything a third-party program gives you with a grain of salt.

Reactions: ForbidenProdigy