Question : about title box pop out.

Funny Viral Video

Reaction score
I'm not sure what is this box pop called, where can I find tutorial to make such box pop out with text.
anyone can tell me the name of this type of black box pop out so I'm able to search from google.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
They're called "News Tickers" I believe. Lots of tutorials out there, depending on what software you use.

Might have to learn how to make them myself too actually since they're a much nicer way of showing text on screen than just regular text sitting somewhere over your background.

Reactions: Funny Viral Video

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
If you're talking about the "Breath of the Wild Season Pass," it's called a Lower Third title. They're called that because they display in the bottom 1/3 portion of the screen. Typically used to display a news reporter's name and\or location and other bits of information.

Funny Viral Video

Reaction score
They're called "News Tickers" I believe. Lots of tutorials out there, depending on what software you use.

Might have to learn how to make them myself too actually since they're a much nicer way of showing text on screen than just regular text sitting somewhere over your background.

Thank you, you have been a great help.[DOUBLEPOST=1487256111,1487255933][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're talking about the "Breath of the Wild Season Pass," it's called a Lower Third title. They're called that because they display in the bottom 1/3 portion of the screen. Typically used to display a news reporter's name and\or location and other bits of information.
Yes correct.

Thank you, great advise. thumbs up for you.