Question about revenue and copyright?

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys so last night I uploaded an video called "Germany Vs Brazil World Cup 2014 All Goals" to one of my channels. I sat up an watched as the video views and my subs kept rising slowly. Now the video has 35,000+ views and 150+ likes 20+ dislikes :/ the problem is up until 30,000 views I had no issues with Fifa or Copyright? and I was wondering will I keep the revenue that would have been earned from ads from the first 30,000 views? or will Fifa take everything im wondering since I need the money to buy an HDPVR to record more football footage :/

Restart

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
uhh I don't think you can do that. If you are in a network and upload those you might just get kicked out and if you are not well you can get your adsense account banned for sneezing.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
(I'll move this to the copyright forum.)

I'd be very surpised if your video doesn't get a strike. TV networks pay millions of $$ for TV rights. They like to protect that investment.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(I'll move this to the copyright forum.)

I'd be very surpised if your video doesn't get a strike. TV networks pay millions of $$ for TV rights. They like to protect that investment.
I did not get an strike just 3rd party etc...

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally don't encourage you in doing so, its just the matter of time, soon or later u will get a claim from them