Question about Privacy Policy Violation

RealWorldAIP

Reaction score
I have received a privacy complaint notice from YouTube. I can take the content down if it is truly in violation, but I don't think it is? If any of you know I would appreciate your input.

I had a boyfriend of 1 1/2 years that gave me express permission to be in a video where we reviewed food together.

Fast forward many months later, I caught him cheating on me with a girl he met on Tinder.
I was living with him. I moved out immediately and in my next video I informed my viewers why I had moved again and told them what happened.

In that update video I said "If any of you want to see what a cheater and a liar looks like, there's a link above, that's him...the man who told me he loved me and met up with a girl he met online..."
and I link to that food review he was in. I only ever mentioned him by his first name.

Could that possibly be a privacy violation??

He gave me permission to be in the food review video and he didn't even file a complaint about the food review video, only against the "Update, why I moved" video where I merely mention his first name and link to the food review.

Any input would be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

RealWorldAIP

Reaction score
Thank you so much for responding! I hope that's true because I didn't see the notification and 48 hours went by so now they'll be reviewing it...