Question about name copyright

Premeseagry

Reaction score
Hi guys. Long time since I was here. I just have one quick question: are songs of the name copyrighted? The thing is: I decided to choose my youtube username which is the mixed name of two songs,.. so. I really like that phrase, and I've seen a lot of people using phrases like: The Ending To This Story . I really like stuff like that, and I found phrase which describes me.. so. Tnx for answer.

ToxicWulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They can only copyright the lyrics and beat, not the actual song name. That's why you can find songs with the exact same name

Reactions: markkaz
Reaction score
Hi guys. Long time since I was here. I just have one quick question: are songs of the name copyrighted? The thing is: I decided to choose my youtube username which is the mixed name of two songs,.. so. I really like that phrase, and I've seen a lot of people using phrases like: The Ending To This Story . I really like stuff like that, and I found phrase which describes me.. so. Tnx for answer.
Nope. Many bands use the same song titles. They can trademark it but in all honesty trademark is more about selling a product under a name and counterfeiting not song titles.