Question about Monetization

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
It would be great if I was able to monetize my videos despite the fact that I'm under 18, but is there a way for me to monetize my videos on youtube (by clicking the monetization button) and letting the money clock-up in a 'safe hold' and then for me to add account details once I'm old enough?

Hope you can understand what I'm saying :)

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is exactly what I am doing as I type this!! I am under 18, and I am currently monetizing both my videos. Google will only pay out once you reach £/$/E 100 but I think it is safe. Just let it build up. Or you could ask your parent/guardian to make an adsense account for you...

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
That is exactly what I am doing as I type this!! I am under 18, and I am currently monetizing both my videos. Google will only pay out once you reach £/$/E 100 but I think it is safe. Just let it build up. Or you could ask your parent/guardian to make an adsense account for you...
Perfect!! :D :D This is what I was hoping to hear!!! Yay! I'm going to try to apply soon then :)

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Perfect!! :D :D This is what I was hoping to hear!!! Yay! I'm going to try to apply soon then :)
Glad to help. To monetize your videos you don't need to register an Adsense account, you can get straight on with it...