Question about copyright strike (Machinima)

Bryan Jacobo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
They might cut your partnership with them.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think it could end up well. I'll wait for support team to anwser and see what do they suggest about appeal.

Well I thought that too, but why did they accept my partnership request on the first place? They checked my account before I got in.
By the way, I sent request to Machinima, FullScreen, SocialBlade, TGN and some other smaller networks and I was able to pick whichever I wanted to except FullScreen, they have rejected me because of copyright.

Thanks for reply btw :up:

PS : I forgot to mention : there is a bunch of re-uploads of the same tune that I uploaded and all the videos are still up and running.
Networks do not generally keep channels with copyright strikes. It's bad practice. I would say it's likely they will either give you a period to resolve it or remove you as soon as they see you have a copyright strike.

I also doubt they will be able to help you unless you're bringing in the money.

Ominous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't believe no one has suggested this....... Maybe contact the email on the strike.............. The picture you attached has an email of the the company that gave you the strike just try and resolve it with them....
No one has suggested it because he has already done that.

Meanwhile, I sent an e-mail about it to Machinima's copyright team and also to the claimant ((BPI - (British Recorder Music Industry) Limited).

Reactions: Gabriel