Question about Community Guideline Strike

iPewPewYewQQ

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

I've recently received a Community Guideline strike for having referral URL's in my description. (I never knew it was not allowed but oh well). So I'm just wondering if it's possible for YouTube to enable my disabled video affected by the strike if I remove the referral links?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can't edit a video that's been removed, so no? :p

iPewPewYewQQ

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's the same thing? What's the video URL?
  • "How to get FREE Riot Girl Tristana Skin & FREE Tristana Champion for League of Legends FAST 2014!" (youtu.be/TuxMwPnAIq4)
  • "How to get FREE Unchained Alistar Skin & FREE Alistar Champion for League of Legends" (youtu.be/Pr7Df3uq2pE)
  • "How to get FREE Dread Knight Garen Skin & FREE Garen Champion for free for League of Legends 2014!" (youtu.be/zb-9soN4TNQ)
  • "How to get FREE Dread Knight Garen Skin & FREE Garen Champion for free for League of Legends 2014!" (youtu.be/lRd6lL3npWs)

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  • "How to get FREE Riot Girl Tristana Skin & FREE Tristana Champion for League of Legends FAST 2014!" (youtu.be/TuxMwPnAIq4)
  • "How to get FREE Unchained Alistar Skin & FREE Alistar Champion for League of Legends" (youtu.be/Pr7Df3uq2pE)
  • "How to get FREE Dread Knight Garen Skin & FREE Garen Champion for free for League of Legends 2014!" (youtu.be/zb-9soN4TNQ)
  • "How to get FREE Dread Knight Garen Skin & FREE Garen Champion for free for League of Legends 2014!" (youtu.be/lRd6lL3npWs)
against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content. Usual reasons are:
1) URLs with affiliate or referrer codes, monetized URLs, content locked pages
2) Misleading text in Title, Description, or Tags in order to gain views; text unrelated to video content.
3) Using automated tools or bots including purchased views/subscribers
4) Hacks, hacking, software piracy