Quarantine

Tiggy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just checking in, how is everyone doing in lock down?

Last edited:

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I don't know about you, but I try to stay away from people and things that can knock me down. :smug:

Jokes aside, my parents and me are holed up in our flat, we have stockpiled food and necessities for 3-4 weeks. I'll hit the stores a few more times and hoard more supplies before prices explode, economy goes down the gutter and this COVID bugger catches on in my country. Rumours are both my parents' salaries are gonna get cut drastically, but at least they'll keep their jobs (she's a teacher, he's a journalist). I've just had the best month on YT ever, but I fully expect to see my earnings drop as advertisers spend less and some of my Patreon members lose jobs/get their salaries cut.

Reactions: Tiggy

xpdeus

Reaction score
I'm trying to work harder but without success. At least i learned some video editing tricks in filmora

Reactions: Tiggy

Tiggy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I don't know about you, but I try to stay away from people and things that can knock me down. :smug:

Jokes aside, my parents and me are holed up in our flat, we have stockpiled food and necessities for 3-4 weeks. I'll hit the stores a few more times and hoard more supplies before prices explode, economy goes down the gutter and this COVID bugger catches on in my country. Rumours are both my parents' salaries are gonna get cut drastically, but at least they'll keep their jobs (she's a teacher, he's a journalist). I've just had the best month on YT ever, but I fully expect to see my earnings drop as advertisers spend less and some of my Patreon members lose jobs/get their salaries cut.
You've got your family with you and that's what's important! Im glad to hear that they won't completely lose their jobs, that's better than my position, lots of us have had our jobs taken away from us, with a 'promise' of it back!

Tiggy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I have been messing about a lot of premiere pro as well, at least we are getting some benefit from being stuck in aye!