Short Film QuantumFires Blaze Forever.

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello,

My name is Quantum and I've been an urban explorer my whole life. I've loved this line of work, or I guess a hobby you can say. Anyway, whilst at the Byron Hot Springs in Byron, CA I found an SD card that was obviously set there for someone to find. Well, I guess I was that someone.

On this is 64 GB's of files of three individuals.. I do not know them. This was meant for me to find and I will be sorting through all of the files, and releasing updates to any information that I found.

I need help sorting through these files and sorting through everything that I've found. According to local records, there is no mention of these individuals in the videos but I hope they are ok.

Anyone up for the task?

Please PM me for more details, or add my skype: EternalMundane

FunkyTrousers

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that sounds really creepy XD 3 strange people that no one has heard of or recongnise leave an SD card full of video footage, sounds like a real life creepypasta to me XD
(sorry that this wasn't helpful, if i had more time to spare i would totally help you out with this, but i'm super busy at the moment, sorry)

Scotty_Gunning

The one that wears the cardigans
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This does sound pretty cool, I would help but i'm really busy at the moment and i'm kinda scared at what I might find ;) lol

Reactions: FunkyTrousers