Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Vlog QnA Collab!

Discussion in 'Vlogs & Vloggers' started by Elissa Jordan, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Elissa Jordan
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $9
    My name is Elissa and I am a vlogger on my channel, Elissa Jordan. I want to do a collab of a bunch of people answering a QnA question. Instead of me just doing my own QnA, I want a bunch of people to answer a bunch of questions and then I edit them all together. Here are the details:

1.) I will email you a question and while you film, you must RESTATE the question and then ANSWER the question.
    2.) Get a notecard- write your username and hold it in front of you while you answer your question.
    3.) Film and send me your clip (you will get my email when I email you your answer. Email your clip to that email)
    4.) I will edit them all together and it will be a giant collab.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on YTTalk. If you are interested in this collab, please put your email down below so I can email you your question. Thanks! :)

Sinc likes this.
  2. Dismal Bliss
    www.BDRC.tv
    Cash:
    $31
    Is this the same as the hilarious Q & A collab you mentioned previously and I sent in a vid for?

3. Katie Jade
    Cash:
    $27
  4. Elissa Jordan
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $9
    Yes it is! I'm going to post it multiple times, so that many people can see it.

5. GeniePurple
    Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
    Cash:
    $57
    I would like to this

6. Elissa Jordan
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $9
    Awesome! If you could give me your email, then I can send you your question.

7. GeniePurple
    Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
    Cash:
    $57
  8. Dismal Bliss
    www.BDRC.tv
    Cash:
    $31
    Good stuff.

For anyone else reading, I found the question Elissa sent me to be very funny, and I can imagine this being an entertaining video.

9. Steven Sam
  10. OzzyMikeNaz
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $16
    Sounds cool, I am up for this, if it is still happening.