[Q] regarding existing AdSense, switched from direct AdSense to curse

GenericOP

Reaction score
My AdSense reached minimum threshold for the first time ever, I've not verified my address yet. It was looking bit risky staying with AdSense and with my short time (5-9min) gameplay videos due to all the policies. So I decided to be on a bit more safer side and joined curse. I just really missing AdSense tracking that was delayed (1 hour probably) but continuous, I'm still not much familier with curse dashboard but I think it won't be new-er than YouTube tracking which is alrdy 2-3 days late, whatever..

I didn't manually disconnect AdSense from yt, my network did that, so should I disable third party access (YouTube) in adsense, may I face some problems getting payout? Any regarding concern about this. Above all I just wanna be on safe side if AdSense terminate me due to any reason, it should not impact on my channel in any way.

mazhar

Reaction score
you dont have to do that since your channel is not associated with adsense anymore once you join the network but if you want to do it ,no problem it wont affect your payout

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's no point in disabling third party access, it does nothing since you're not using YouTube with AdSense.