Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Q and A

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by HC.SameerPatil, Nov 15, 2017.

1. HC.SameerPatil
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $88
    Hey guys, I reached my first 50 subscribers on my channel and wanted to do a Q and A video. It would be awesome if I could answer questions you guys might have whether it be about life in general or something specific to my channel which is based on documenting my journey to being a successful investor.

Since YTtalk is such an awesome community I figured this is the best place to get questions from.

Go hammer and tong with your questions. Cheers! :)

Markiepie and Ocean Chan like this.
  2. Ocean Chan
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $85
    Congrats! its a great milestone to get to, many more to come!
    Maybe something on your workout and diet. Your earlier episodes sort of covered your workout routine, but maybe a question like, "what is your weekly workout routine," or "what diet do you have to help with your fitness goals"

HC.SameerPatil likes this.
  3. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $66
    Hey dude BIG congrats on your first 50 subscribers GREAT job:):up2: I would say workout and diet too watching your videos. When it comes to questions about life I have a lot:) But maybe a question like what keeps you motivated would be relevant??:) Once again congrats on your 50 subs and keep up the good work:up2:

4. Markiepie
    Cash:
    $4
    Congrats on reaching 50 subscribers! I've got a question for you. "What is your recommendation on diet and workout routine for 26 years old from fat to slim?"

5. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,195
    Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

6. HC.SameerPatil
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $88
    Really appreciate this post man! excited to make this video now!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2017 ---
    Thanks Dave! Will be answering this in my Q and A :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2017 ---
    Hey Markipie, thanks for your question, I feel like I can relate to this question so much because I was myself on the heavy side before I decided to change my life. Thank you so much! :)

Markiepie likes this.
  7. HC.SameerPatil
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $88
    I just want to thank you all for giving me questions to answer in my first ever Q&A. It's up on my channel and I like doing Q&As. Excited to do more. Thanks guys!