Q & A

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to do a question and answer video, because I've wanted to do one for a while, so here I am asking for your questions which can be about literally anything, and I will give you all an honest answer for it in my video. Your questions will be credited with your channel, as well as a channel link in my description if I can find it xD

So hit me, give me your best or worst questions ;)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Who is your favorite singer? Favorite song?
Which popular YouTuber do you love? Popular Youtuber that you hate?
Did you watch CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WARS?

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who is your favorite singer? Favorite song?
Which popular YouTuber do you love? Popular Youtuber that you hate?
Did you watch CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WARS?
Damn Jawad, quick on the draw! xD Thanks for the questions, I take it you don't mind me putting your channel and a shoutout to you in my video? :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Damn Jawad, quick on the draw! xD Thanks for the questions, I take it you don't mind me putting your channel and a shoutout to you in my video? :)
WELCOME. I don't mind at all. Shoutout for me should be cool idea. Who would ever mind? :)

TopScienceFacts

I've Got It
Reaction score
You have 29 subs, I would wait off a while untill you get more subs! This sort of content doesn't help a channel grow that hasn't already got a following!

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have 29 subs, I would wait off a while untill you get more subs! This sort of content doesn't help a channel grow that hasn't already got a following!
You may be right, I just really wanted to have an excuse to use my camera and that's pretty much all I could think of xD