Putting Time & Money Into My Channel

Eric Light

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am putting hours and hours a day into my channel by promoting online and on the street and now im going to pay money to avertize on adwords i just put $20 into it check out my channel and tell me your thoughts

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It seems like you're putting time and effort into your videos and judging by your views it seems like it's paying off. :D

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It is a risky gamble but if you keep trying that gamble will pay off.

Your braver than me, I aint going to spend any $$$ to do big gambles until I get partner.

I have spent a few £ to buy minecraft though but that is the only thing I can think of

Eric Light

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
over the years iv spent over $1000 on my camera lighting trypods costumes ... because youtube is my passion and i devoted this year to giveing my all to grow my youtube i buyed a custem tee shirt with my channel on it and i wear it 24/7 so if i go to the mall people see that i have a youtube and i got 500 bissness cards that i give out I work my a** off :p

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think that you have some nice videos, I subscribed to your channel. Hopefully it'll end up paying off for you!

flypod

FlyPod Entertainment
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
By looking at your subs and views i think you are doing great, im gonna be putting cash on my videos just to help it grow abit, just $10 (R88 in South African currency) to start off with and see how well it works

Slimrosnick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i have put a lot of money in my channel i think i have spent over 400 bucks on just a good mic and mic filter a capture card and a headset.

TheAlternativeDrug

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm getting a new camcorder (over $1500) next month and I've spent A LOT of money on new lighting, backdrops, better stuff in general. It IS true, the more effort (and yes, that does include money!) you put in, the more likely people will tune in. Less distractions, better quality = more subscribers! :bounce: