Pushing past 115 subs and adsense?

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,

So my growth has been relatively SLOW moving and am not sure how to really "pump it up".... I recently made 115 subs but it basically took A YEAR! I've read posts that they've reached those numbers in 3 months or less and I am just wondering HOW?!?!?! Do I need more visibility? Are my tags wrong? Are my videos weak? I'd love advice on how to improve and grow....

Should I collab more?

Also, I hear a lot of stuff about Adsense and would love a quick how-to if possible. Thank you guys!!!

Clarissa

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,

So my growth has been relatively SLOW moving and am not sure how to really "pump it up".... I recently made 115 subs but it basically took A YEAR! I've read posts that they've reached those numbers in 3 months or less and I am just wondering HOW?!?!?! Do I need more visibility? Are my tags wrong? Are my videos weak? I'd love advice on how to improve and grow....

Should I collab more?

Also, I hear a lot of stuff about Adsense and would love a quick how-to if possible. Thank you guys!!!

Clarissa
Firstly congrats on reaching past 100 subs - it is a great achievement!
I know it feels slow to get there but its not a race and different topics have less or more viewers.
Do you share on social media?

I reached 100 after 2 months but it was mostly family and friends, then i started getting involved in forums which related to my niche.
Are there any make up forums in which you are active in?
And by active i dont mean just spamming video posts, but actually sharing tips/techniques
Your thumbnails and channel layout is great, hopefully you will get more viewers soon

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Viewtiful

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recommend engaging with you audience! What I've learned recently is that when I made a voting poll on twitter (after creating a twitter) I ended up getting so much engagement on my channel for that following video. It's super fun as well. Congrats on over 100 subs! That's the goal I'm trying to reach.