Pushing "Annoucement" To Subscribers

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is it possible to send an announcement to your subs so they all will get notified when you post/are about to post a video? I'm thinking of almost like a status update (I've seen it before a while ago on YouTube). The only current options I see are to have subs turn on notifications or follow you on social media.

Thoughts/suggestions?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That would personally annoy me if a creator started sending notifications without my permission. I'm subscribed to many channels I only want to watch on my own time. Your best bet is to remind or encourage people to click the notification settings. One of the ways I do this is by commenting on my own video.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That would personally annoy me if a creator started sending notifications without my permission. I'm subscribed to many channels I only want to watch on my own time. Your best bet is to remind or encourage people to click the notification settings. One of the ways I do this is by commenting on my own video.

Yeah that's a great point. I suppose the reverse of the current situation would be to allow people to turn off notifications for people if they wanted to. I don't know.

I know I've had someone I've subbed to release a notification before. I just don't know if it's still possible.