Puppet vlogs/sketch

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ello me'ol mucka!!

I have been wanting to do some silly sketches/videos with puppets. So I have recently bought myself 2 1980's Boglin puppets I used to have as a kid, and they are still awesome! But that may be the nostalgia talking lol.

I am going to make fun of make-up vlogs by having this goblin like creature that lives in your toilet, talk about how to look like a certain celebrity by applying make up, straightening hair etc.
My only worry is this will get repeatative and the joke will die out if done more than once unless I mix it up a little. What else do you think I can do? Maybe make fun of normal vlogs? Have a Q/A vlog?
If I was to do sketches, what would I base it on? just to get me started. Should they be limited to the bathroom? I suppose it wouldnt matter too much so long as they rush back at the end of the video.
At the end of each episode I was going to use some green screen effects and make it look like they are being flushed away.

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No worries now. I've decided to make it like those awful kids shows you used to get back in the day, where the presenter is in some old horrible cardigan, grinning like a maniac and would take you through the magic window, or magic door etc. But as its a p**s take, he will take you to the magic toilet instead where the two butt slugs, Poo-Poo and Pee-Pee, live.
Each episode they will teach you different things like the alphabet, art, calligraphy, applying make up to look like a celeb, cooking, counting etc etc

Gives me a lot of material to work with then.