Vlog Pumpkin Carving Challenge Tag

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all!
So for October I'm doing a LIVE Pumpkin Carving video and thought it might be kind of fun to do a tag/challenge with it!

Info so far (in rough planning stages):
  • You're tagged by a content creator
  • You submit one Pumpkin
  • You must tag another creator
If anyone's interested let me know :D

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've never carved a pumpkin before, so I'd actually like to try it [emoji14] I can't do live streams yet though.
Also, just tagging someone to carve a pumpkin is a bit boring, isn't it? Maybe you can add a bit of a challenge to it, such as giving an prompt for an emotion or subject.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never carved a pumpkin before, so I'd actually like to try it [emoji14] I can't do live streams yet though.
Also, just tagging someone to carve a pumpkin is a bit boring, isn't it? Maybe you can add a bit of a challenge to it, such as giving an prompt for an emotion or subject.
YOU'VE NEVER CARVED A PUMPKIN!! It's both gross and fun :) I highly recommend it! I don't think it has to be LIVE, that's just one of the ways I'm hoping to make the video on my channel more dynamic.
I haven't totally figured out the whole challenge part of it yet.. which is what I think it would keep it from being boring.. working on that but any suggestions would be most welcome!
Maybe timed? Idk.. lol

Reactions: Brandon

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
YOU'VE NEVER CARVED A PUMPKIN!! It's both gross and fun :) I highly recommend it! I don't think it has to be LIVE, that's just one of the ways I'm hoping to make the video on my channel more dynamic.
I haven't totally figured out the whole challenge part of it yet.. which is what I think it would keep it from being boring.. working on that but any suggestions would be most welcome!
Maybe timed? Idk.. lol
Nope xD Halloween isn't really a thing in the Netherlands. For the challenge aspect.. I kinda like the idea of emotions, maybe that you have to pull one out of a hat or something. You could also relate it to a fandom, such as Harry potter or pokemon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to carve a pumpkin or be tagged to it would be so fun to do on camera and fun to tag others to do it the only problem I have is I don't know many youtubers that would want to do it to so I wouldn't know who to tag LOL

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know many youtubers that would want to do it
Hahaha, that is irrelevant with tagging :p You tag people YOU want, regardless if they want or not :p It's up to them to take up the tag or not, but you can just tag anyone you like :) Preferably someone you know, so you can notify them of the tag ;)

MyPawlypets

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hahaha, that is irrelevant with tagging :p You tag people YOU want, regardless if they want or not :p It's up to them to take up the tag or not, but you can just tag anyone you like :) Preferably someone you know, so you can notify them of the tag ;)
oh lol id still like to do it

Jamie Lee Bones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never carved a pumpkin before, so I'd actually like to try it
I would love to carve a pumpkin or be tagged
I would love to try carving a Pumpkin.
Alrighty all! I'm going Live in about an hour so if you posted above that you'd like to be tagged I'll be doing so today!
Since majority of the people who were interested had NEVER carved a pumpkin before I figure 'that' would be the challenge-ish aspect.
If you'd like to participate you can do a pumpkin that represents YOU! Also you can use the tag #pumpkincarvingchallenge2017

Happy Halloween all! And I look forward to seeing everyone's videos :D