PSA #2 Bullying Part 2- Effects of Bullying

Luke Walker

YTtalk's Official Liar
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Comedian, Cartoonist
Okay you're points were great. I didn't do AS much research as I should have done, I admit. I'm trying to focus on teen bullying and suicide etc. So that's why I mentioned that. In teens the MOST common self-mutilation is cutting. Have you ever watched Avenue Q? They make a song about racism using muppets. That way, they approach a serious topic in a light hearted way. That's kind of what I want to do. Thanks for all the tips!

To be honest I feel like this was my worst video yet, I don't know why... :(
Yeah, we're your buddies, so we can think "maybe he just forget to mention that", or "maybe I misinterpreted", and not get upset or anything, but I point out these things so that strangers on Youtube don't get angry and/or mean and say them in a nastier way... Although if enough people watch something, someone's gonna hate it anyway, haha.

I haven't seen that one, but it was a risky move for them, too, and that kind of thing needs to be done really carefully. I'm not upset about it or anything, and it's not a bad idea, I'd just hate for a bunch of Youtube people to get mad at you when you meant well :3

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Yeah, we're your buddies, so we can think "maybe he just forget to mention that", or "maybe I misinterpreted", and not get upset or anything, but I point out these things so that strangers on Youtube don't get angry and/or mean and say them in a nastier way... Although if enough people watch something, someone's gonna hate it anyway, haha.

I haven't seen that one, but it was a risky move for them, too, and that kind of thing needs to be done really carefully. I'm not upset about it or anything, and it's not a bad idea, I'd just hate for a bunch of Youtube people to get mad at you when you meant well :3
Oh I understand, YTTalk is all about feedback. I just feel like that video sucks I don't know why though! It's actually been hugely succesful going from 5-14 views in 5 minutes which is awesome for me. But *shrug*

Luke Walker

YTtalk's Official Liar
Reaction score
Channel Type
To be honest I feel like this was my worst video yet, I don't know why... :(
Hmm, it had some potential problems, but it wasn't awful. So if it is your worst work, then your other videos are even better :O There's a niceness to that.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hmm, it had some potential problems, but it wasn't awful. So if it is your worst work, then your other videos are even better :O There's a niceness to that.
I don't know if this was my worst work but it just feels that way. Myself is nagging myself about something ( can't figure out what! )

Luke Walker

YTtalk's Official Liar
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh I understand, YTTalk is all about feedback. I just feel like that video sucks I don't know why though! It's actually been hugely succesful going from 5-14 views in 5 minutes which is awesome for me. But *shrug*
Maybe you're just feeling doubtful cos you're sad about getting some negative feedback? It could be that other people think the video was fantastic. I'm just one person.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Maybe you're just feeling doubtful cos you're sad about getting some negative feedback? It could be that other people think the video was fantastic. I'm just one person.
No the points you made were fantastic and I thank you for that. All my videos have gotten feedback, both positive and negative, from people. Plus I had this feeling even before you commented. I don't know it might be just me...

Luke Walker

YTtalk's Official Liar
Reaction score
Channel Type
No the points you made were fantastic and I thank you for that. All my videos have gotten feedback, both positive and negative, from people. Plus I had this feeling even before you commented. I don't know it might be just me...
Yeah, it could easily just be that you're your harshest critic, and even though no problem is apparent, you feel like there's one there. Don't let your video paranoia drag you down, Tacoman! :O

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, it could easily just be that you're your harshest critic, and even though no problem is apparent, you feel like there's one there. Don't let your video paranoia drag you down, Tacoman! :O
Thank you walkerman! I guess you're right. Cheers!

Reactions: Luke Walker

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I liked the video, but i think with the serious topic maybe the splitting isn't best, maybe just trying to talk it out in one session, just so people aren't distracted by the editing, its good for funny points but since you were going for a more of a listen to what im saying style, i would not split the clips. but i liked your message!